Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc. (PBS) team! We are the premiere hospitality staffing company in the DMV. We provide the best team of servers and bartenders to make great events happen. We work thousands of events every year with many different hotels & caterers. We are looking for amazing employees who want to work exciting events in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and the surrounding suburbs. We pay $18 per hour and offer training on all styles of service.
Before you submit your application, we want to be sure you understand what our interview process entails:
- Phone screening
- In-person interview
- Brief online test
- Working Interview Part 1 (Food Server Skills)
- Working Interview Part 2 (Styles of Service & How We Schedule & Communicate )
There will be no compensation during the interview process while we determine if we are a good fit for each other.
Bartenders will be required to attend our Bartender Workshop. We do not guarantee that anyone will work strictly as a bartender. All bartenders must also work as food servers.
- Available at least 2 days a week for AM shifts starting as early as 5am and/or for PM shifts starting as early as 3pm and/or a minimum of 3 Saturdays a month during our busy seasons (April-June and September-December) We have shifts 7 days per week; however, we cannot guarantee how many hours you will work.
- 21 years or older
- Fluent in English
- Professional appearance
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings
- Natural color hair and nails for women
- Hair cut above the collar for men
- Able to work on your feet for long hours
- Reliable transportation, a cell phone, and regular access to a computer
- Cannot work for any other catering companies or staffing companies
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
If you pass the above requirements, please fill out the form below. After we review your responses we will contact you if we would like to schedule a phone interview.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Danielle GoldDirector of Staff Development
Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc.