Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc. (PBS) team! We are the premiere hospitality staffing company in the DMV. We provide the best team of servers and bartenders to make great events happen. We work with many different hotels, caterers, and country clubs and we work thousands of events every year. We are looking for amazing employees who want to work exciting events in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and the Eastern Shore. We pay $18 per hour and offer training on all styles of service.
Before you submit your application, we want to be sure you understand what our interview process entails:
– Phone screening
– In-person interview
– Brief online test
– Working Interview Part 1 (Food Server Skills & How We Schedule & Communicate)
– Working Interview Part 2 (Styles of Service)
There will be no compensation during the interview process while we determine if we are a good fit for each other.
Bartenders will be required to attend our Bartender Workshop. We do not guarantee that anyone will work strictly as a bartender. All bartenders must also work as food servers.
– Available a minimum of 20 hours per week — must be available by 5am for morning shifts or by 3pm for evening shifts
during our two busy seasons: September–December and April–June.
We have work 7 days per week; however, we cannot guarantee how many hours you will work.
– Be 21 or older
– Be fluent in English
– Have a professional appearance
No visible tattoos or facial piercings
Natural color hair and nails for women
Hair cut above the collar for men
– Be able to work on your feet for long hours
– Have reliable transportation, a cell phone, and regular access to a computer
– Not work for any other catering companies or staffing companies
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
If you pass the above requirements, please fill out the form below. After we review your responses we will contact you if we would like to schedule a phone interview.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Director of Staff Development
Professional Bartenders & Servers, Inc.